Key Product Specs
- If you are looking to add Mustang GT foglamps or an aftermarket foglamp kit to your V6, then you'll need our foglamp wiring harness and switch kit to ensure you get power to your new lamps. This high quality kit is constructed to OEM specifications. The harness comes with its own in-line fuse and relay and all connections are sealed to ensure long lasting durability. This kit is popular among V6 owners who upgrade to a GT front bumper/foglight combo.
- A similar kit from Ford costs over $400. Our wiring harness is superior to Ford's in that it requires no cutting of factory wires! In addition, your fog lights will not shut off when the high beams are activated.
- Unlike other products on the market, our kit requires no drilling and includes an OEM Ford head light/ fog light switch that replaces your factory headlamp switch!
- The OEM Ford switch included replaces your factory switch and gives your vehicle the Auto Headlamps feature. Auto Headlamps uses a sensor already installed in your car to automatically turn your head lights ON and OFF based on the light conditions outside (when enabled with switch).
- No other kit on the market uses higher quality materials than Starkey Products. Our kit was designed to last the life of the car, not just 1-2 years. While it is more costly, it insures a seamless experience for you.
- Installation is straight-forward. Most installations take about 30 minutes. A detailed step-by-step instruction manual with pictures is included. Technical support is available should you have any questions.
- High quality wiring harness.
- OEM head light/ fog light switch with Auto Headlamps feature.
- All necessary relays and fuses.
- Proper connector for H10 or H11 foglamps
- Detailed 4 page installation manual.
- 1 Year Full Warranty.
Fits all 2010-2012 V6 Mustangs