Key Product Specs
- Mustang owners agree, the Spec Stage 1 Clutch is a must have for your 2007-2010 V6 Mustang, whether it is daily driven or sees modest track duty. It can handle up to 411 ft/lbs of torque like its nothing and is a perfect upgrade if your OEM clutch is slipping or burning out. The durable design and construction gives you superior performance and is perfect for modified and stock V6 Mustangs!
- Designed with performance in mind and Mustang heritage at heart, the Spec Stage 1 Clutch will have you rowing through the gears like a pro; Never again will you have a sore leg from all those hard shifts! It features Spec's unique high clamp pressure plate with a steel-backed & multi-compound woven organic material disc and a high torque sprung hub. Spec's Stage 1 Clutch is a sure fire way to give your noble steed the ability to handle more power.
- Handles up to 411 ft/lb of torque
- Alignment tool is included for easy installation
- Perfect for stock or mildly modified V6 Mustang's
- Durable construction, designed for longevity and performance
Fits 2007-2010 V6 Mustangs
Fitment note - If your 2007 V6 was built before May 2007 then you'll need Spec part# SF661.