Key Product Specs
- Unlike the "single beam HID kit, this Dual Beam Bi-Xenon HID kit allows you to retain both high and low beam function on your SVT Lightning. Our reasonable price and full lifetime warranty makes our Bixenon kit an easy choice when upgrading your Mustang's lighting.
- This high intensity discharge lighting system provides a huge increase in brightness and illumination compared to your stock lighting. Night driving will become much safer and dark roads will be easier to navigate with your new HIDs.
- Installation is as simple as plugging in a few connections and most first time installations should take under one hour. There is no cutting or splicing of your factory wiring for installation. This kit is intended to be installed on the Ford Lightning without having to modify the vehicle.
- You can return the car back to stock in less than an hour and there are NO permanent modifications made to your truck. The bulbs fit in your stock headlamp housings without any modifications. There is nothing else to buy.
- The bulbs have an average life span of 12-15 years. In addition, the bulbs and ballasts are covered under a full lifetime warranty. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you purchase an HID kit from us and are not happy with the light output, simply return the undamaged kit back to us within 15 days and you will get a refund, no questions asked.
- HID bulbs run at 35 watts, while your stock halogen bulbs run at 55 watts. This means, the HIDs consume less power and run cooler than your stock bulbs. In addition, HID bulbs outlast halogen bulbs by thousands of hours.
- Included in the kit are (2) new H.I.D bulbs, (2) ballasts, (1) wiring harness, upgraded relays, and the necessary mounting hardware for a neat, clean, and professional installation.
- The bixenon bulbs in our kit are true HID for both high and low beam. Less expensive kits on the market will use one HID bulb for low beam and an attached halogen bulb for high beam. This is NOT the case with our kit.
- Our kit even works with Canadian-spec trucks that use daytime running lights. There are no modifications required for installation nor will you need to disable the DRL function.
- If you are tired of the poor lighting conditions your stock Ford Lightning headlights provide, our HID upgrade is the perfect solution.