Key Product Specs
- We've packaged two of our most popular lighting upgrades in one convenient package that will save you money while completely transforming your Mustang's lights! Included in the kit is our Single Beam HID Headlight Kit & HID Foglight Kit. Installing the foglight and headlight kit at the same time will allow you to match up the lights for the best look possible. In addition, upgrading to high intensity discharge lights for your headlights and foglights gives you the most useable light for superior night time visibility.
- HID stands for high intensity discharge and its the standard lighting technology used today. HID lighting is great because it produces a tremendous amount of light while consuming less power than your Mustang's standard halogen bulb. Our kit makes it easy to add brighter, more crisper headlights to your late model Mustang.
Safety of Stock Mustang Lights - Its no secret that the stock Mustang headlights do a poor job of lighting up the road at night. Our brighter HID headlights will completely transform your night time driving experience. Roads and signs will be easier to see and the color emitted from HID bulbs add a stylish appearance to your Mustang's front end. Our HID lighting kits are fully guaranteed. If you are not happy with the light output simply return them for a full refund no questions asked.
New Slim Line Ballasts - Our new HID kits feature slim line ballasts that are completely digital. The smaller ballasts are easier to install and more efficient than the bulkier, older style ballast. Our bulbs are rated for 15,000 hours of use and the entire kit is covered by a StangMods lifetime warranty.
Mustang HID Kit Installation - This HID headlight kit features a completely plug and play installation process. Cutting or splicing into your factory wires is not required for installation. Full instructions along with all necessary hardware are included at no extra charge. StangMods HIDs are the most complete, highest quality kit available for the Mustangs today.
HID Kit Specs
- Package kit includes single beam headlight kit & foglight kit
- 35W system - uses less power than factory bulb
- Available in 4300K through 12000K color temperature
- Slim Line all digital ballasts
- Covered by StangMods lifetime warranty
Foglight Bulb Application Guide
- 1994-1998 GT & Cobra - Use 893
- 1999-2004 GT - Use 893
- 1999-2001 Cobra - Use 893
- 2003-2004 Cobra - Use H10
- 1987-1993 GT - Use H3