- RotorPros' Mustang rotors offer great value and performance for anyone looking to upgrade their stock brakes. This set features a cross drilled and slotted pattern design and is available in three different colors. When you use your breaks, heat build up causes brake fade which reduces your stopping power. The cross drilled and slotted pattern helps dissipate this heat faster than conventional rotors. Add a set of high friction compound brake pads and you'll drastically increase the stopping power of your Stang!
- RotorPros utilizes high quality material and craftsmanship in every set of rotors they manufacturer. Unlike cheaper competitors, RotorPros starts with high quality rotors that are then drilled or slotted to exact specifications. All of their drilled rotors have soft chamfered holes that protect against cracking. They also use standard slots that help deglaze the brake pads. This improves contact between the pad and disc which shortens braking distance and improves wet weather performance. Finally, all rotors come with a deep zinc plating that resists rust and protects from other road debris.
- Not only will you slow your Pony down quicker but RotorPros will help you score big in the looks department! You can choose between three different rotor colors (black, gold and silver). Nothing exemplifies a modified machine like a nice set of cross drilled or slotted rotors behind aftermarket wheels.
- Slotted & Drilled Pattern
- Zinc finished to protect against rust
- Available in gold, silver or black
- Reduces braking temps by up to 250 degrees
- Fits 2011-2014 GT and V6 models with standard brakes
Brake Package Includes
- (2) Front slotted and drilled rotors
- (2) Rear slotted and drilled rotors
Shop For New Brake Pads to go along with your New Rotors Here