Key Product Specs
- Do you have your Mustang lowered or are you thinking about lowering it? If so, then these caster camber plates from Maximum Motorsports are a must have!
When lowering your vehicle without caster/camber plates, you will never be able to align your Mustang correctly, you will experience poor handling characteristics, and you will have uneven tire wear resulting in extremely less tread life.
- These plates are a direct bolt on and require no drilling or cutting for installation.
- 1.6-degree continuous range of camber adjustment provides alignment correction on lowered cars, and is adjustable without affecting caster.
- 0.7-degree continuous range of caster adjustment provides correction for OEM production tolerances.
- Caster and camber are easily adjusted at the top of the strut tower.
- The range of suspension travel can be shifted, allowing for additional bump travel on lowered cars.
- Teflon lined spherical bearing eliminates deflection and precisely locates the strut shaft, while still allowing the required articulation.
- High-tech composite thrust bearing transfers the spring load into the strut tower.
- All parts are either plated or powder coated for great looks and long lasting protection.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against spherical bearing or plate failure.
- These plates are the best money can buy and they are highly recommended if your 05-10 Mustang is lowered.