- For those unfamiliar, "KR" isn't just a simple phrase: it's the hallmark of all-out performance. No looking back, no regrets. Dropping jaws and burning rubber. Team MRT injects 100% raw American DNA into every exhaust that we make and engineer right here in Plymouth, Michigan. Our muffler-delete series is no exception. Meet the Call of the Wild. Meet the MRT KR Axle Back Exhaust System for the 2011-2014 Mustang GT and Boss with 5.0L V8 engine. MRT made sure that this system lives up to its mandate of superior quality, extreme sound and maximum flow.
- The KR Axle Back replaces your Mustang's factory mufflers for an intense and aggressive exhaust growl. Exhaust gases flow freely with the KR system, improving throttle response. CNC mandrel bending technology ensures smooth bends and precise fit. MRT Performance manufactures the KR Axle-Back Exhaust out of the highest grade 304 Stainless Steel. This premium material is supremely durable against rust and corrosion resistant. As an added bonus, the KR Axle Back is exceptionally light-weight at only 17 lbs.
- 4-inch exhaust tips come standard in a polished finish. The Stainless tips can also be finished in Matte Black using Cerakote for an additional $80.00. Cerakote is a high temperature, durable ceramic coating. Cerakote offers a sinister look for your Mustang that can withstand the rigors of high-performance driving. They come pre-welded to the axle back and are included with the purchase of the KR exhaust system.
- The MRT KR Axle Back features easy, direct bolt on installation. It clamps on directly in place of the factory axle back. No drilling or welding is required.
- Pleasing Aggressive Performance Sound (does not sound ricey)
- Improved Exhaust Flow
- Highest Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy, direct bolt-on installation
- Improved Performance
- Improved Fuel Economy
- Light Weight
- CNC Mandrel Bent Tube
- 4" Polished Stainless Steel Tips
- Made in America, by MRT Performance
- The best quality, best value system in the market
Fits 2011-2014 GT, Boss 302, Laguna Seca & 2011-2012 GT500