Key Product Specs
- Upgrade your V6 Mustang's stock exhaust with MRT's brand new MaxFlow catted h pipe. Not too many companies offer a true catted h pipe for the late model V6 but MRT and StangMods have you covered. The H pipe will bolt directly to your factory exhaust without any other parts or accessories needed.
- Its all in the design. The MRT MaxFlow V6 H-Pipe minimizes restriction and power losses by maximizing the flow of exhaust gases for performance driving. Our team of engineers optimized three key elements during the design process: (1) tube diameter, (2) smoothness of the exhaust path, and (3) back-pressure of the catalyst. From the factory, 2011-2013 V6 Mustangs are equipped with a mid-pipe that's 2 inches in diameter at the point of restriction. The MRT MaxFlow V6 H-Pipe widens the mid-pipe to 2.5 inches in diameter creating 25% better flow. MRT's CNC mandrel bending technology ensures that our MaxFlow H-Pipe features smooth bends and precise fit. When your Mustang "breathes easier," you benefit from more usable power.
- High quality construction. Each MaxFlow h pipe is constructed from 304 grade stainless steel that is durable against rust and corrosion. The catalytic convertors are manufactured with choice packaging to ensure many years of use. This exhaust system is engineered and made in the USA!
- Sound difference from H/X pipe. H pipes provide the deepest rumble possible on your V6 Mustang. Unlike an X pipe, the H pipe unit by design maximizes total mid pipe volume. This increased volume produces a deep, muscle-car type rumble instead of the high pitch raspiness that an X pipe is known to produce. Get your V6 soundling and performing like a V8 with MRT's new MaxFlow catted h pipe.
- Highest grade 304 stainless steel
- CNC mandrel bent
- Deepens exhaust note
- Improves flow of exhaust gases
- Easy, direct bolt on installation
- High flow catalysts
- May require a tune for maximum performance - check out our custom tuned SCT X3 Tuner
- Increased horsepower over comparative X-Pipe designs
- Increased torque over comparative X-Pipe designs
- Increased fuel economy over comparative X-Pipe designs
- Independent testing has shown that the MRT H-Pipe out flows & out performs comparative X-Pipe designs
- Fits 2011-2014 V6 Mustang