Key Product Specs
- Cars and trucks like the 96-98 & 03-04 Cobras, Mach 1s, and Lightnings are prone to major amounts of oil being re-circulated back into the intake track through the PCV system. This can cause a sticky throttle, clogged intercooler fins, gummed up intake runners, carbon deposits and it can even lower the octane rating of your fuel. With this new Pre-Filter from JLT, you will greatly reduce the amount of oil that gets into your intake track.
- Fully C&C milled billet aluminum body loaded with a full metal, reusable filter that will trap the oil vapors and allow the PCV air to flow through as it normally would.
- Filter is easily cleaned with degreaser or brake cleaner.
- Also included is the rubber seal for the PCV valve to sit into.
- 96-04 Cobras
- Mach 1
- Most all cars equipped with a standard base PCV valve (some hose re routing may be needed on some models)
The JLT Pre-Filter is designed to fit on the PCV side of these vehicles, but will also fit the opposite side as well if needed. Most of the oil coming through the PCV system is coming from the PCV side, but can come in the opposite side as well. Check your intake tube for oil to see if 1 or 2 are needed for your application.