- Since the late 80s, GT models have come with standard factory fog lights while the V6 was always left out in the cold. Now you can install factory style foglights on your 2013-2014 V6 Mustang with this complete lighting package from Starkey-Products. While functionality remains the same as 2012 models, 2013 brings a completely new kit with projector fog lights and a new wiring harness designed for Ford’s revised vehicle electrical system. High quality components still ensure an OEM style fit and finish. Read on below for the key specs and benefits of this V6 Mustang foglamp upgrade.
- A similar kit from Ford costs over $800. Our wiring harness is superior to Ford's in that it requires no cutting of factory wires! In addition, your fog lights will not shut off when the high beams are activated.
- Unlike other products on the market, our kit requires no drilling and includes an OEM Ford head light/ fog light switch that replaces your factory headlamp switch!
- The OEM Ford switch included replaces your factory switch and gives your vehicle the Auto Headlamps feature. Auto Headlamps uses a sensor already installed in your car to automatically turn your head lights ON and OFF based on the light conditions outside (when enabled with switch).
- No other hardware is required.. Lamps, bulbs, wiring, switch, and hardware are all included. This kit is specifically designed to fit the V6 Mustang and gives a clean, factory look without the need to replace the bumper.
- No other kit on the market uses higher quality materials than Starkey Products. This kit was designed to last the life of the car, not just 1-2 years.
Included in the Kit:
- New fog lamps and bulbs
- New fog lamp brackets
- OEM head light/ fog light switch with Auto Headlamps feature
- High quality wiring harness with relay and fuses
- Mounting hardware
- Detailed installation manual with pictures - most installs take approximately 1 to 2 hours to complete
- 1 Year Full Warranty
- Fits 2013-2014 V6 Mustangs
Installation is fairly simple and can be performed by most do-it-yourselfers with basic hand tools.